Friday, November 12, 2010

Kevin Nash Refutes Report He Has Re-Signed with TNA

Filed under:

Kevin NashKevin Nash took to the Internet on Wednesday to refute a report that he has agreed to a new deal with TNA Wrestling.

"I did not sign with TNA wrestling co." Nash wrote on his Twitter page. He added, "As always, I am a business man 1st, and a wrestler 2nd. I'm a free agent and if I decide to wrestle again...."

"My wife, my son and myself will decide what's best for our family! I appreciate the support & love of my fans. Hope my decision pleases all."

There had been a report that Nash has re-signed with TNA Wrestling. His previous contract with the company expired on Oct. 12 and he turned down a contract extension.

"I go to sleep a free unsigned man," wrote Nash. "It's funny, since I haven't been owned, i sleep like a baby."

So now it's a case of he said/she said as to whether Nash is back with TNA. Nothing would surprise anyone at this point.

But Nash has been with the company for a while and usually finds a way to keep himself useful or at least in the good graces of management to want to keep him around.

David Beckham LA Lakers Roger Federer New Jersey Devils Nicklas Lidstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment