Monday, November 29, 2010

David Garrard Anticipating No Problems With Injured Wrist

Filed under: ,

David Garrard said David Garrard injuryMonday he thinks he's going to be OK.

Garrard, the Jacksonville Jaguars' quarterback who sustained an injury to his left (non-throwing) wrist late in a loss to the New York Giants Sunday, said Monday X-rays were negative. He was wearing a splint on the wrist Monday, but Mark Long of The Associated Press reported that an MRI revealed no damage.

"Garrard's says he is a little sore in the wrist but doesn't anticipate any problems," the team's Twitter account reported .

"I was pretty worried about it, especially after the game because I never really had too many injuries that felt like it did, especially around my wrist and my arm," Garrard said. "I was pretty worried, but when I got over here today it felt better. I got more X-rays and a MRI and they said it was all fine, just a little swelling."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

David Beckham LA Lakers Roger Federer New Jersey Devils Nicklas Lidstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment