Friday, October 22, 2010

NHL Blogger Survey: Know Your Tampa Bay Lightning

Filed under:

Want to know more about each NHL team? Welcome to the NHL Blogger Survey. During the season, NHL FanHouse will reach out to some of the top team (but not team-paid) bloggers in an effort to provide an up-close view. Today's participant is Jon Jordan, who focuses on the Tampa Bay Lightning in the "Beasts of the Southeast" section for Kukla's Korner. Jon can also be followed on his Twitter page.

NHL Blogger Survey
Tampa Bay Lightning
Jon Jordan, Kukla's Korner


Favorite current players: 1. Steven Stamkos 2. Martin St. Louis 3. Vincent Lecavalier. These aren't necessarily my favorites, as I would never admit to having any on a team I cover. (Put a gun to my head and I'd have to work in Steve Downie, probably at the expense of the Lightning captain. Downie's got jam. I like jam.) But this top three is my best guess from having my finger on the pulse of the fan base. Bolts fans are enamored by young Stamkos after his Rocket (Richard) shot to the upper echelon of NHL stars last season. And Marty and Vinny are still the Bay Area's beloved Marty and Vinny. (Any discontent directed toward the latter from the fans the last few years, I liken to a parent expecting more out of the child they know is capable of so much.)

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

David Beckham LA Lakers Roger Federer New Jersey Devils Nicklas Lidstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment